Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blogspot as I document the building of my R2 for posterity. I've actually been attempting to build an R2 replica for the past few years but have been unable to keep up the momentum needed and I'm hoping this helps. Also it is a good way for me to remember the good and bad methods of building so that I can repeat or avoid them in the future.

Since I have been working on this off and on for a few years now, I do have some things done. I have one leg completely done and the other about 75% done. I've also been working on the Senna frame over the last few weeks since my first frame met with an untimely accident about 8 months ago. I have a few other parts that I've made from scratch and I hope to get pics of these up soon.

Well, I hope you enjoy following this and if there are any suggestions or comments I welcome them all.
Thanks
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment